Oh Shit it's That Day Again!  

Posted by BB in , , , , , ,

Oh baby it's Wednesday! Can't pick up all my comics today but I am going to get the most important ones. Well most important to me that is.

Let's see today I should be picking up:

Green Lantern #38 - This along with Green Lantern Corps are must pick ups. Geoff Johns is having such an epic run on this title and I am dying to get to Blackest Night thanks to the lead in stories we have been getting.

Justice Society of America #24 - Another Johns title that is a must read. Sadly though counting down to his final issue on the title.

Captain America #47 - Who would have though Bucky could be as cool as Steve?!

Mighty Avengers #22 - Gotta admit that I didn't really dig the first issue of Slott's run. I am more of a New Avengers guy than a classic Avengers guy. Never got into the Avengers title till Bendis got his hands on it.

Ms. Marvel #36 - They are going to kill Carol and replace her with Moonstone...still letting that sink in but Brian Reed has consistently made this an enjoyable read for me so I'm gonna stick with him and it. One complaint though is the current Ms. marvel costume will probably be going away fro awhile since Moonstone has been wearing the classic belly button exposing one with the cape. Oh well.

New Avengers #50 - Anniversary issue but for $5 it better be fucking spectacular. I am really hoping there is not some stupid ass backup reprint issue in there. Those reprint backups for an extra couple bucks is getting old.

Ultimate Spider-Man #131 - Kinda iffy on this whole Ultimatum thing. While contrary to many people at my LCS I actually have been enjoying the end of it all. I am just wondering when it is all said and done if Marvel hasn't given me a perfect out on the Ultimate U so I can save some cash.

Wolverine Origins #33 - I have such a love/hate relationship with this title. Been loving it lately though.

X-Force #12 - Can't wait for this one. It has a lot of things I love about the X-Verse in it that I can't get anywhere else. New X-Men kids, high action constantly, running plot lines with payoffs nearly every issue, and most importantly a lot of continuity is played with here in bringing in the big bads of the title. One of the best X-Titles currently by far.

0 rants

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite