Late night musings...  

Posted by BB

So I was sitting here thinking and I have decided to drop the Top 5 Writers and Artists of the week features. Didn't feel like they were anything special and thus not worth doing. If you disagree or just want to chime in I changed the poll to coincide with this change.

I will continue doing cover reviews because they are unique. I will also be keeping Top 5 Titles of the week because it's a good feature for people who aren't sure if a title is worth picking up. Plus I like doing that one. ;)

So there you have it shit keeps changing and we keep evolving. Maybe the features that replace it will be stronger and more likely to hold everyone's, including mine, attention and keep them coming back. Only time will tell.

I'll speak at ya later Inmates!

0 rants

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite