I Take It Back!  

Posted by BB in ,

Alright so in the previous entry I was critical of Jeff Parker's Exiles relaunch. I may have jumped the gun here. I complained like a whiny fanboy that the Blink in that title did not appear to be the original Blink from the original Exiles series. I had various reasons for believing so. I also stated that she seemed kind of fishy as no background was given for her.

Well it turns out I was wrong and that it is indeed her. I found this out by getting on Twitter and tweeting Jeff Parker. This was the conversation which was short and sweet.

Me: Is that not the original Blink?
Jeff Parker: It is her. Watch her closely!

So there you have it. I humbly apologize and will indeed keep an eye on things.

Oh yeah and just for the record Jeff Parker is a real nice guy. Every time I have tweeted him I have gotten a response. It usually takes a bit but he gets back to me and is always pretty helpful and friendly.

0 rants

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite