Best of 5/13/09 (Cover, Artist, Writer, Overall Title)  

Posted by BB in

These are my selections for best of the best. These are based on titles I picked up last week for. I am sure some of these won't be agreeable to some but these are what they are suckas! Check em out and rant if you feel like it.

2 rants

I totally dug the Days of the Week breakdown in the Wolverine comic. I also loved the Juggernaut opening panel. Though, my favorite is the ranting of Spider-Man and Wolverine simply telling him to "shut up". Makes me want to see Tobey McGuire and Hugh Jackman in a movie together. The poker game panel was great. Anytime Ben Grimm is wearing a gambling visor is a win-win for me.

I agree about the second half being lack-luster. The arting was good... but I didn't really care about those bikers.

Rag Robin 4 ever!

Wolvie/Spidey was pretty fantastic.

Ragrobin forever indeed!

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite