Video Reviews #1.1  

Posted by BB in

Here is the first video review. This is #1.1 and #1.2 will be up later or tomorrow depending on when I get it edited and posted. I hope you all enjoy it and leave me some feedback in the rants section or on Twitter @BrandonBurpee as the feedback will help me refine this process. Thanks and here it is.


4 rants

This comment has been removed by the author.

I agree about not wanting to see Aunt Mae shacking up with anyone... ever... again... ever! I did enjoy the look of the new Vulture... pretty bad-ass if you ask me. Enjoyed the acid shots!

I was so-so on The Flash. This is my first real Flash comic so I wasn't sure what to expect. I enjoyed #1 as did you... but this second one just had me going "huh?"

Yeah the new Vulture costume wasn't bad. Excited for the return of Doc Ock this summer. I'll be interested to see what they do with his look. For a while there he was sporting the movie look but I wasn't a fan of that. I prefer the more nerdy look for him.

I totally dug the Days of the Week breakdown in the Wolverine comic. I also loved the Juggernaut opening panel. Though, my favorite is the ranting of Spider-Man and Wolverine simply telling him to "shut up". Makes me want to see Tobey McGuire and Hugh Jackman in a movie together. The poker game panel was great. Anytime Ben Grimm is wearing a gambling visor is a win-win for me.

I agree about the second half being lack-luster. The arting was good... but I didn't really care about those bikers.

Rag Robin 4 ever!

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite