Video Reviews for 5/20/09  

Posted by BB in

Here is some more focused video reviews for the week of 5/20/09 eat em up please cause we can't have any leftovers.


2 rants

I sorta agree about the Fantastic Four review. When I read that we were going to see the master of Doom... my first impression was, "wow, Doom has a master... he's gotta be amazingly awesome". Then I saw him, and then realized, "okay, yeah, not so much." It didn't occur that Doom shouldn't have a master, but since hearing he DID... I just expected so much.

I just recently been picking up FF since that Christmas issue, since Ultimate Fantastic Four ended, and I've been with that since day 1. I'll have to look back on some of those Greg Land issues and see if he threw in any ridiculous smiles. But for the most part, it fits in with Fantastic Four, to a certain extent.

I spelled my name wrong in the last rant. I am here to correct it!

comics rule.

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite