My pull list for the week...  

Posted by BB in , , , , ,

So this week is kind of a small week. Perfect timing for a small week as I had some car troubles this week and so i'm operating at the low end of the money spectrum. Only going to be able to get a few books tomorrow for this reason so I am also glad that this weeks selection of books isn't that full of stuff I HAVE to have. So baring more volcanic activity fucking up my ability to get comics tomorrow here is my list.

Must Gets

Flash: Rebirth #1 - Looking forward to this. Geoff Johns and Ethan VanSciver on a title staring a classic hero with the word Rebirth in it means another word MONEY! So Money and we all know it.

Justice Society of America #25 - Geoff Johns' run on this title is almost at an end. Until then I am going to eat up whats left of the run like a fat kid whose snuck out of fat camp and found a Sizzler.

Amazing Spider-Man #590 - A title that week in and week out has been strong. Don't even have to say it again but I hate the lack of MJ/Pete but these are some great stories.

Cable #13 - Hoping the continuation of the Messiah War story will be strong and contain enough action and dram for it to live up to the amazing Messiah Complex.

Captain America: Marvel 70th Anniversary Special - Four words. Marcos Martin on art.

Invincible Iron Man #12 - Great storyline going on here. Can't wait to see more with Pepper Pots/Iron Maiden.

War of Kings #2 - New Starjammers, Emperor Vulcan, Shiar, Nova, Gyradians of the Galaxy. This is a big one and so far has brought its A game.

Going Into The Box

Teen Titans #69 - This title used to be one of my favorites. I can't quite drop it but I don't feel the urgency to snatch it up quick like either.

Astonishing Tales #3 - This one was a hard choice to put in the box. I really want my Mojo but lack of money means lack of money.

Avengers/Invaders #9 - Honestly just riding the wave out on this one. To deep to quit but not enjoying to say the least.

Deadpool #9 - Good stuff but it can wait.

New Avengers: Reunion #2 - Not sure about this one but I like Ronin/Hawkeye/Clint and am very interested by Mockingbird.

Secret Warriors #3 - This title has been awesome and I wouldn't be surprised if it actually ends up coming down to getting this and putting Iron Man in the box instead. Who comes home will depend on what I see when I flip through the two of them tomorrow.

0 rants

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite