Green Lantern Tattoos  

Posted by BB in ,

Alright so earlier in the week I posted a pics of my comic book related tattoos. One of those was a Green Lantern tattoo which I got with two other friends. I said I would try and get up shots of the other two. I was successful in getting a shot of one of them.

So here's mine again

















And here's Matt's which you can kinda see the crack at the top of the lantern symbol inside the circle. A closer shot (which I didn't get) would show you the crack goes into the symbol almost to the middle of it.


















So there are two of the three. If I can ever get a shot of the other one I will post it as well. Anyway there you go. Anyone else part of the Corps and have themselves tagged with the symbol of Willpower?

0 rants

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite