I'm back baby!  

Posted by BB in

Alright, I know that I have been hella lax on getting content up and I am sorry. Finals are now over for me and the summer is coming. Tomorrow after I get off work I will start the content flowing again.

This weekend I intend to name the books of April in categories of art, writing, and overall. As well as cover some Delicious Free Comic Book Day stuff. If you aren't aware of FCBD click on that link and check it out. It has where to find stores, what comics will be free and much more to help you out. I personally am taking the day off and bringing the fam to my LCS Bosco's! Should be great fun. If you get out there and have a good time share with me what your FCBD was like in the rants section.

Alright, good being on here again and those 4 of you who kept coming back despite the lack of content I owe you a pint of the liquid of your choosing!

See ya in the panels.

0 rants

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite