My pull list for the week...  

Posted by BB in

So this is what is on my pull list this week. Some will stay in the box and some will come home with me. Also hoping to get some out of my box this week so i'll post a final list of what I got this week later. For now though these are the new books this week i'll be pulling.

DC

Green Arrow/Black Canary #19 - This title has been great as of late. Andrew Kinsberg and Mike Norton have been dishing out the goods since they took over and the current storyline has been both twisted and fun.

Green Lantern Corp # 35 - Green Lanterns, Blackest Night Prelude, Red Lanterns, Guy Gardner...you sold yet? I know I am.


Marvel

Amazing Spider-Man #591 - Last issue was old school fun and left us with a cliffhanger that may or may not shake some things up depending on where they go this week. This was my title of the week two weeks ago so we'll see if it can keep up the quality.

Captain America #49 - Are we really forty-nine issues into Brubaker's run? Incredible. This has been an epic run that I hope continues for quite some time. Plus this is supposedly, according to the solicits, going to be the biggest issue since #25 and the death of Steve Rogers. That is a mighty big claim Marvel. We fanpeople will be the judges of that.

Incognito #3 - This is another Brubaker gem. Enjoying every page of it.

Punisher #4 - I love he art on this book. Jerome Opena's art is a perfect match for a title that features nitty gritty characters like the Punisher and the Hood. Love seeing those to characters feud. Match made in heaven...well maybe hell.

Beta Ray Bill One-Shot - Love Beta Ray Bill. This is tagged as a Secret Invasion book. A little late? Anyway Bill's here so I am too.

Uncanny X-Men #508 - Other than the amazing X-Club I have been fairly uninterested in this title. Just seems like there is so much going on but yet so little. Does that make sense to anyone else reading this title?

X-Factor #42 - Every week that I see this is coming out I have a fabulous geekgasm! This book is the rocks. After the cliffhangers we have been given the last couple of issues I am super stoked to see what we get here. Plus the Summers Rebellion! That is if everything is what it seems.

X-Men: Legacy #223 - So this is supposed to be the beginning of he end for this stint of Legacy. I wish once this was done they would just go back to X-Men. No reason to continually add and remove these sub headers and adjectives . This story is good but I am honestly more excited to see where this all goes when this is all done. What will be the status of this title?

So that is my list. My list gets shorter every week it seems. Very few DC yet again this week. Probably one of the smaller DC weeks I have had in years. What is everyone else getting?

0 rants

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite