What's on my pull list this week?  

Posted by BB in

This week there are a total of eleven comics on my pull list. This list has been getting shorter due to budgetary concerns but that's cool. Picking up only the good stuff can only be a good thing right? Anyway, here is my pull list and some thoughts on each.

Booster Gold #20 - Going to be honest and admit that I still haven't gotten the last issue of this from my pull box at Bosco's yet. Which means this will probably be joining #19 in the box instead of coming home to my collection.

Captain Britain and MI: 13 #13 -Same as above unfortunately.

Deadpool: Suicide Kings #2 - Starting a trend here as this is the same as the other two.

GeNext United #1 - I enjoyed the first series but i'm not 100% sold on picking this one up. I am going to have to glance through it and see if it piques my interest before I drop $3.99 on the bastard. Probably will pass on it and maybe get something from the box.

Green Lantern Corps #36 - This baby is coming home for sure. Can't wait to see Sinestro and Daughter dearest talk it out. This is a great comic in the midst of building to what appears to be a great event. If you aren't reading this do yourself a favor and pick up the trades and get caught up.

Secret Six #9 - This is a title that I keep telling myself to just go ahead and drop. I can't do it though. Each issue has been good and entertaining. Who knows though maybe this will be the issue that kills it for me but I doubt it. I like the premise that some of the 6 want to take up Bat's mantle. I sure hope one of the members who wants to do so has crazy hair and can fit in a tiny box way smaller than he is. That would be some serious hilarity. Batdoll!

Secret Warriors #4 - This series is off to a great start. Last issue was my least favorite of the series so far. Yet it was still better than a lot of stuff out there. Hopefully this issue keeps the title going on it's path of awesomeness.

Ultimate Spider-Man #132 - Getting closer to being done with the Ultimate Universe? I think I might be. Unless they do something awesome to hook me i'll probably be using this opportunity to relieve my wallet of some extra titles by just saying no to New Ultimate. In the mean time I am enjoying the close of this volume of the Ult. U. Ultimatum has been enjoyable for me despite some peoples utter distaste for it.

Umbrella Academy: Dallas #6 - Dallas has been way better than the original UA in my opinion. It seems like Dallas got better and better as the series went on. I really hope it isn't too long in between UA minis cause i'm really interested in seeing more of these characters.

Wolverine #73 - Two stories! One issue! None of which is the end of Old Man Logan. can anyone else say filler before the relaunch of Dark Wolverine. I'll still be buying it don't get me wrong. I am weak for the X-Verse stuff. But come on already and wrap OML up please. Also when Dark Wolverine ends can we get Wolverine relaunched under its original numbering? That would be awesome.

X-Factor #43 - Consistently great title. Cliffhangers, adventure, future stories, Layla and PAD writing like his life depended on it. This is one of the GREAT titles at Marvel right now. Pick it up I now I will be.

2 rants

My Pull List:

Deadpool: Suicide Kings #2
Secret Six #9
Wolverine #73

Pumped for Deadpool... I am on the same boat with you on Secret Six.

Is this the wrap up for OML or is that in #72... did I miss something here??

And I bought some DVDs the other day, so I am cutting the list down to the essentials.

They are skipping #72 and publishing it after 73 and 74. 72 has the end of OML. It's a really screwy release schedule. Marvel announced it late last month.

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite