Pull List Tuesday!  

Posted by BB in

Well today is Tuesday so here is my pull list for this week. Whats everyone else out there got?

At the suggestion of one my subscribers on YouTube I may check these two Avatar titles out:

Absolution #0 - Going with this solely based on the cover looking sweet and it costing under $2.00. Not sure but I figure i'll thumb through it.

Anna Mercury 2 #1 - I heard good things about the first Anna Mercury so interested to see what it is all about.

Then the rest as usual:

Batman #687 - As one of the few people who actually enjoyed Judd Winick's last run on Batman I will be picking this up for sure. Should be fun to see him write Dick in the batsuit. That is Dick Grayson, not a dick on the suit. Not like the nipples in the Schumaker movies.

Booster Gold #21 - Think i'm reaching the end of the road with this title. I have a feeling it might get canceled soon though so i'd hate to quit if it's going under anyway. Still haven't read the last issue so maybe it is better than it was two months ago...

Flash: Rebirth #3 -Interested to see if the cliffhanger from last issue is going to stick. I highly doubt it will. If it does stick is this like Hal/Spectre to anyone else?

Green Lantern Corps #37 - Looking forward to this. We're getting so close to Blackest Night I can feel the wood in my pants growing. Fangasm coming soon!

JSA vs Kobra #1 - Not sure if i'm going to get this but it has the JSA so I have a hard time not getting it. Also, the Kobra one-shot it feeds out of was kind of fun.

Red Robin #1 - Christopher Yost with Tim running around as Red Robin? Yes please! How many more teens can Yost kill? I hope the answer is many more cause that formula works for him. Tim looking for Bruce around the world should be a blast.

Amazing Spider-Man #597 - American Son has been a fun run so i'm looking forward to seeing where this whole Harry in a Iron Man style armor is going.

Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter #1: Beta Ray Bill what else needs to be said?!

Deadpool #11 - Another title I was enjoying a lot more at its start but now find only so-so. Would like this title to stop crossing over and guest starring other characters in other titles. Let's get more Deadpool running amuck please.

Fantastic Four #567 - This story has sucked. Period. Completest.

Uncanny X-Men #511 - The end of a terrible arc. It has to get better right? At least we get a fucking break from Land. Thank Odin's Fuckin' Beard!

Uncanny X-Men First Class Special - Looking forward to this as we make the transition to the All New All Different X-Men in the First Class series. Skottie Young cover is awesome!

War of Kings: Savage World of Skaar - I think this is the end of it all for Planet Skaar which makes me sad and seems like a huge waste. I have loved the adventures on that planet and will be there for the end for sure.

Wolverine #74 - Loved the first part of this and I am looking forward to more Adam Kubert Wolvie. Interested to see if the initial story sticks with the daily format or where it will go from there.

X-Factor #44 - Great title if you aren't picking it up correct that shit Inmates. With the ending we got last week this should be some fun at least for fun nostalgic sakes.

X-Men Forever #1 -Speaking of nostalgic fun this title is all about that. I love me some Claremont X-Men. When I first got into the X-Men it was through the cartoon and that was about the time Claremont was doing the first 3 issues of X-Men with Jim Lee. So this will continue where I began my X-Men reading. This excites me greatly and makes me feel like i'm in 4th grade again! Time to bust out the Spider-Man marshmallow cereal and X-Men fruit snacks! The kind with the white and red Gambit ace of spades card shapes! If you know what i'm talking about then you are super cool too!

So that is my lsit for this week. What do you hae on it Inmates? What's your meds for the week?

1 rants

Anna Mercury is on my list as well. Same here, going in blind. I got my picture with a chick at a convention dressed as her when I met Warren Ellis... so why not!?

Flash Rebirth #3, yes.

Amazing Spider-Man #597, yes.

Fantastic Four #567 - I'm a sucker for anything Fantastic Four... thats just the way I am. (yes, I like both of the movies too)

Wolverine #74, yes

X-Men Forever #1, hell yes

Angel: Blood & Trenches #4- I hate to see this to be the end because John Byrne has done an amazing job in this 4 issue series. His art is absolutely amazing! This is my introduction to him and have I don't believe I own anything else of his, but curious to see what his other work is like. I just love love love this! Old school Buffy fans will love the villain brought in. Well done.

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite