Looking for a partner!  

Posted by BB

Alright, so not sure why I haven't tried this yet but figured I would. I am looking for an artist who would like to help develop a project that we can try and get out there. I can write but am no help on the art side of things. I am open to any type of project that the artist is comfortable to work with. I would be at my best though with horror, humor, and super heroes. Combining all of those would be gold. If you are an artist and are interested you can reach me in any of these ways:

Email: Burpee714@gmail.com
Twitter: BrandonBurpee
or simply click rant below and leave me your info

If you are interested and have a deviantart page or something I can look at that would be great. I am also prepared to share some of my ideas if you want to hear them so we can asses how well we can work together. I really want to make this happen so if you do to then hit me up!

0 rants

Post a Comment

Inmates

Archives

Comic Central
© WebRing Inc.
Comic Central
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>
Comic Blog Elite